I initially figured these Q&A video would be a fun little side note, and I have been a bit taken aback by how popular they became…and so they keep getting longer. This one clocks in at nearly 50 minutes, and I think I got some particularly good questions. Let me know what you think!
- Would we still have Browning pistols if the 1911 had not been adopted?
- Gun designs from non-industrialized places
- British .303 Conversions of the Martini
- Weapons best left forgotten
- What conflict led to weapons innovation besides the World Wars?
- Reproductions I would like to see, and why we won’t see them
- The MG81
- And more!
Want to get your question in for next month’s Q&A? Head over to my Patreon page and sign up for just a buck a month. It lets me continue bringing you Forgotten Weapons, and it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside!
Note: I mentioned not having seen a photo of an MG-81 in ground use, and a viewer send me a link to this photo: